NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY CAMPAIGN – ‘DROP COIN FOR CHANGE'
As a celebration of the 53rd Nigerian Independence day, a social campaign to support a Nigerian business owner in financial distress has been developed by Dudunorth.
To support this campaign, a few bloggers and entrepreneurs have donated funds to bridge the gap in a Nigerian residents’ business finances. If you own a business and you’ve been facing major financial setbacks, we want to help you get back on your feet by investing in your craft.
There are only
- You must be a Nigerian resident (i.e. Nigeria is your permanent country of residence)
- You are facing a MAJOR financial business challenge
- You make less than N160,000/month
Visit this blog post on DuduNorth
and answer these three questions in the comment section:
- What is your craft (business)?
- Have you started this business?
- Why do you need financial support? Explain very briefly
Deadline to participate:
September 30th, 2013
On October 1st, three individuals would be chosen for an interview (regarding your need). Of these three, ONE individual would emerge as the winner and presented with a cheque exceeding
All the best
***Don’t forget to subscribe/like the donor’s websites/Face book pages to stay updated on their crafts
you can comment on behalf of a friend, but the winning prize must be claimed by the friend